We start a new series on Spring Web MVC in Netbeans. We will be using Netbeans 8.2.
In this post we will just start a project and run it.
1. Create a new Java Web Project in Netbeans.
2. Name the project springdemo
3. Select Glassfish server.
4. Select Spring Web MVC from the list of frameworks. Don’t include JSTL for now.
Then switch to the Configuration tab.
5. Configuration tab.
Name the dispatcher servlet as dispatcherwa and leave the Dispatcher mapping as *.htm
6. The Project is ready now. View it in the project window.
7. Run the project from the Run Project menu
8. The Project running in Chrome