- 15 students
- 22 lessons
- 0 quizzes
- 10 week duration
- Installing Anaconda and running a sample Python Program
- How to use the Print function in Python?
- Arithmetic Operations in Python
- Running a Web Server using Python in Spyder
- Input Output in Python
- Starting Plots in Python
- For loop in Python
- Installing and running DJango
- Linear and Polynomial Regression using Python
- Some Problems on Lists
- Creating Classes in Python
- Inheritance in Python
- How to implement Multiple Inheritance in Python
- Using Flask-1
- Lists in Python
- Lists in Python — 1
- Sorting of Lists
- Lists in Python — Insertions
- How to make a list in python and save it in files ……
- Importing Excel Files in Python
- Mailer in Python
- How to add a simple view to a Django site?
Installing and running DJango
To install Django open the command prompt and write
conda install django
Then press enter
Press y to continue.
The project is created.
A directory named champaksite is created.
To test the installation write
in the console and check the result.
To get the DJango site running. we need to activate a virtual environment.
This is done by
Then run the site by typing
python manage.py runserver