- 18 students
- 28 lessons
- 0 quizzes
- 10 week duration
- Installing Anaconda and running a sample Python Program
- How to use the Print function in Python?
- Arithmetic Operations in Python
- Running a Web Server using Python in Spyder
- Input Output in Python
- Starting Plots in Python
- For loop in Python
- Installing and running DJango
- Linear and Polynomial Regression using Python
- Some Problems on Lists
- Creating Classes in Python
- Inheritance in Python
- How to implement Multiple Inheritance in Python
- Using Flask-1
- Lists in Python
- Lists in Python — 1
- Sorting of Lists
- Lists in Python — Insertions
- How to make a list in python and save it in files ……
- Importing Excel Files in Python
- Mailer in Python
- How to add a simple view to a Django site?
- Python Print and I/O questions
- Print answers
- If then else in Python
- Summation of Series
- Python Print Assignment
- Loop Assignments
Installing Anaconda and running a sample Python Program
Machine Learning is a term from the 1960s, composed of two words:
1. Machine meaning a computer, robot or other devices
2. Learning an activity, event patterns, etc
Use of Machine Learning. Machine Learning would mean training a machine system (software and/or hardware) to learn as human.
To program such a system we can use the Python Programming Language.
To run Python and work further on Machine Learning we need to install the Anaconda Software & IDE. Its available for download at:
Spyder is the Anaconda IDE for working with Python.
It is installed by default with Anaconda.
You can simply start Anaconda and run programs there: