- 22 students
- 41 lessons
- 0 quizzes
- 10 week duration
Python, at the moment is the language with the best employment opportunities.
Why is this so? Read on
Python is platform independent.
Python programs can be run on Windows, Mac, Linux, everywhere.
What type of programs are developed in Python?
Python is used in developing web applications(on the web server), it is used for developing applications, for connecting to databases and accessing data.
Above all Python is used in doing complex mathematics and therefore is an invaluable tool for developing Machine Learning and Big Data apps.
What are the main characteristics of Python as a programming language?
- Python has a very concise, readable and English like syntax.
- Python is interpreted, This makes it very easy to debug and also it supports the method of incremental development.
- Python can be used in a procedural fashion or an object oriented way.
- The Object Oriented features of Python are very dynamic. Fields, methods etc can be added and removed at runtime.
- Python is modular. This means that Python code can be stored in different files and these modules can be added or removed as required.
Python programming can be done in many IDEs including Eclipse and Netbeans. We will start out with Anaconda and its Python IDE Spyder.
This Python introductory course has the following lessons
- Python Basics
- Keywords, Identifiers,Statements, Comments,Variables, Datatypes,Type Conversion, IO, Operators.
- Control Statements
- If Else
- Break, Continue
- Empty Statement pass
- Arguments and Parameters
- Anonymous Functions
- Object Oriented Python
- Multiple Inheritance
- File Handling
- Installing Anaconda and running a sample Python Program
- How to use the Print function in Python?
- Arithmetic Operations in Python
- Running a Web Server using Python in Spyder
- Input Output in Python
- Starting Plots in Python
- For loop in Python
- Installing and running DJango
- Linear and Polynomial Regression using Python
- Some Problems on Lists
- Creating Classes in Python
- Inheritance in Python
- How to implement Multiple Inheritance in Python
- Using Flask-1
- Lists in Python
- Lists in Python — 1
- Sorting of Lists
- Lists in Python — Insertions
- How to make a list in python and save it in files ……
- Importing Excel Files in Python
- Mailer in Python
- How to add a simple view to a Django site?
- Python Print and I/O questions
- Print answers
- If then else in Python
- Summation of Series
- Python Print Assignment
- Loop Assignments
- Pickle in Python
- Dictionary in Python-1
- Dictionaries in Python-2
- Python OOPs Assignment
- Operator Overloading in Python
- Equation Solving using Numpy
- Starting Numpy
- Passing Data from a Python Controller to a HTML Page
- Downloading Data from a URL in Python
- Sending a Dictionary to a HTML Template and displaying it using Flask.
- Web Scraping Library-1
- Downloading data from a remote website and displaying data in an html page
- Arithmetic Operations in Python — Assignment
0.00 average based on 0 ratings