- 27 students
- 25 lessons
- 0 quizzes
- 10 week duration
- Java OOPs
- If Else in Java
- Threading in Java
- Joining of Threads
- Synchronized Methods
- Using Add, Notify in Java
- Some Java Classes
- Searching and Sorting
- Introducing Java
- Exception Handling
- Calling of Constructors and Methods in Inheritance
- Beginning Object Oriented Programming
- A Small Project
- Inner Classes— Instance and Static
- Introduction to OOPS
- The This Reference Variable
- Installing and running a simple Java Program on Netbeans.
- Making Custom Tags for a JSP Page
- Beginning Spring Web MVC
- Setting up Hibernate?
- Java IO Questions.
Java IO Questions.
- Differentiate between System.out and System.err.
- Explain the difference between print, println and printf
- Print the following output
PHY MATH CHEM
75 80 90
GREAT SCHOOL OF VARANASISolve this using a combination of print and println. Then using printf only.
- Use the java.util.Scanner class to solve the following problems.
- Read the radius of a circle and print its area and circumference
- Read p, r and t. Then print the Simple Interest and Compound Interest.
- Given the circumference of a Circle find the radius and then the area
- Calculate the area of a triangle given the sides a,b and c.